Team Leaders, Project and Program Teams, PMO Managers, Senior Executives, Key Stakeholders
This course is available as an in-house course only for a minimum of six participants. For pricing information and available dates please email us now or call 1800 800 436
The MSP® Overview provides a high level coverage of all elements of the MSP Program Management Methodology. This course is designed to:
- Explain the purpose, scope and value of the MSP® methodology
- Introduce and explain the MSP processes, governance themes and transformational flow
This course does not include any case study exercises demonstrating the application of MSP.
The course covers the following:
- Overview of Programme Management
- MSP Principles
- Organisation Theme
- Vision Theme
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement Theme
- Benefits Realisation Management Theme
- Blueprint Design and Delivery Theme
- Planning and Control Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risks and Issue Management Theme
- Quality Management Theme
- Transformational Flow
- Complete the Foundation exam
Format & Presentation:
This course is delivered over one day and is a blend of instruction through lectures and audio-visual presentations. Participants receive comprehensive course manuals.
- With sufficient practice and review the participants should be able to participate in a MSP environment as an effective team member.
- The organization will benefit from the enhanced competence of Executives and Managers leading to increased productivity and improved project outcomes.
This course is derived from MetaPM’s fully accredited MSP Foundation Course (3 days) however it eliminates some of the detailed aspects of MSP. It therefore does not cover the full curriculum and is not an accredited course.
If you would like further information please email us now or call 1800 800 436
MSP®, P3O®, ITIL® and P3M3® are Registered Trade Marks of the Cabinet Office. The
Swirl logo™, MoV™ and MoP™ are Trade Marks of the Cabinet Office.