• Highly-professional APMG-certified materials
We pride ourselves on the quality of our teaching and our student results. MetaPM stands out from the crowd with:
• Seasoned PRINCE2® Expert-level instructors
• In-depth real-world class exercises
• Executive-grade teaching environment
Team Leaders, Project Teams, Key Stakeholders
This course is available as an in-house course only for a minimum of six participants. For pricing information and available dates please email us now or call 1800 800 436.
The PRINCE2 Overview provides a high level coverage of all elements of the PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology. This course is designed to:
- Explain the purpose, scope and value of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Introduce and explain the PRINCE2 processes, themes and principles
- Provide the knowledge to enable the participant to participate effectively as a team member in a PRINCE2 project
This course does not include any case study exercises demonstrating the application of PRINCE2.
- Overview, Principles and Tailoring PRINCE2
- Business Case theme
- Organization theme
- Starting up a Project process
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Initiating a Project process
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- Controlling a Stage process
- Directing a Project process
- Managing Product Delivery process
- Managing a Stage Boundary process
- Closing a Project process
Format & Presentation:
This course is delivered over one day and is a blend of instruction through lectures and audio-visual presentations. Participants receive comprehensive course manuals.
- With sufficient practice and review the participants should be able to participate in a PRINCE2 Project as an effective team member.
- The organization will benefit from the enhanced competence of Project Managers leading to increased productivity and improved project outcomes.
This course is derived from MetaPM’s fully accredited PRINCE2 Foundation Course (3 days) however it eliminates some of the detailed aspects of PRINCE2. It therefore does not cover the full curriculum and is not an accredited course.
If you would like further information please email us now or call 1800 800 436.
MSP®, P3O®, ITIL® and P3M3®are Registered Trade Marks of the Cabinet Office. The
Swirl logo™, MoV™ and MoP™ are Trade Marks of the Cabinet Office.